Kellly Sport

Talofa lava and welcome to my Edu blog.  

Tuesday  20th of June 2023, room 13 had Kelly sport( Rugby ) with Dion and coach Trey. This experience  brought out the best of some of us. Even though some of the room 13 students hit the ground we got up again and kept going.  

We were learning to pass the ball and tackle. My favorite part was everything, especially tackling some of the students onto the ground. Although my knees hurt I loved it and it was worth it. The moment I was waiting for finally came when I threw Faiva onto the ground and along with some other students.  This is also related to our whakatauki o Te wiki.  

Whakatauki O Te Wiki – 

Tama tu, Tama ora, Tama noho, Tama mate ( He who stands will live. He who sits will perish.) Room 13 students have shown this by standing back up again and looking more lively than before like ” come on, come again I am ready”. But not falling on the ground sitting there sobbing over it and being like ” ow it hurts” or ” I don’t like this”.  The most heartfelt part was when everybody would apologize  to each other in the end.

Even though one of us fell, they got up again and for sure they will be stronger next time. I know for sure that some room 13 really enjoyed it ( not all of us )

One thought on “Kellly Sport

1. Hey Syntyche,

I havent seen what you have done during kelly sports but what I have seen when you play Rugby League is impressing. Something you could work on if you are wondering is your passing skills.

Keep up the good work.